selrcted messages from my e.mail - 67

 from : FREEDOM CENTER
Date: Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 9:25 AM
Subject: [Poll] Do you agree
To: Salah El Din Mohssein
Salah El Din
 George Soros is one of the wealthiest men in America with a net worth of nearly $25 billion...
 ...and he's determined to spend every last dime of his vast fortune helping the radical Left conceal the biggest threat facing the world today:

THE SPREAD OF RADICAL ISLAM
 Soros will stop at nothing to achieve his leftist agenda.
 That's why I have a very important question for you today...

Do you agree that George Soros is the most dangerous man in America
??
---
my note : it was the message .. but I have no enough information about George Soroos .. by searching
I descovered that he is  The Greatest Investors: George Soros
George Soroos
========================

تعليقات