TRUMP : I AM A POLITICAL PRISONER ! NOW is the time to help me SAVE AMERICA



Author  Salah El Din Mohssein
30-5-2024
: As I receiced by my e.mail


BREAKING FROM TRUMP: I AM A POLITICAL PRISONER 

NOW is the time to help me SAVE AMERICA  
STAND WITH TRUMP
?Salah El Din: Is this the end of America 

I was just convicted in a RIGGED political Witch Hunt trial: I DID NOTHING WRONG!

They’ve raided my home, arrested me, took my mugshot, AND NOW THEY’VE JUST CONVICTED ME!

But with your support at this moment in history, WE WILL WIN BACK THE WHITE HOUSE AND MAKE AMERICA

 !GREAT AGAIN 

Crooked Joe Biden needs to get the message - right here, right  now - that his chances of a 2nd term END TODAY    

BUT FOR THAT TO HAPPEN, OUR IMMEDIATE PUSHBACK MUST BE SO MASSIVE, IT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY! WE MUST MAKE JOE BIDEN REGRET EVER COMING AFTER US!

Before the day is over, I’m calling on TEN MILLION pro-Trump patriots to chip in and say, “I STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP!”

STAND WITH TRUMP
Remember, YOUR SUPPORT IS THE ONLY THING STANDING BETWEEN US AND TOTAL TYRANNY!

So I’m humbly asking for you to please, please, PLEASE join me at this dark hour.

I know with you by my side, we will peacefully win back the White House and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Thank you,

Now is the time to CHIP IN and help me SAVE AMERICA  
Now is the time to CHIP IN and help me SAVE AMERICA  
Donald J. Trump

45th President of the United States

 STAND WITH TRUMP

____________________________

تعليقات