Tow messages from USA , to Author.Salah El Din Mohssein

 Two messages - e.mails -to the Athor : Salah El
 Din Mohssein
8-1-2024
Frist one


 Kyle Rittenhouse
P.S. Students
These can be anything from speech codes restricting what students can say and where they can say it. Or it can even be gun policies that prohibit self-defense on campus. Or, lately, it can be medical policies like forced COVID vaccine requirements  

Salah El Din,

I never asked to be thrown into national politics. I wanted to be a paramedic or a cop and live a normal life.

However, all that changed when I lawfully defended myself during a BLM riot. 

My life was thrown upside down. I had Biden using my image in his ads, saying I was a white supremacist. I had the national media lying about me. I had strangers online cursing at me and even sending me death threats. 

This is all detailed in my new book, Acquitted. 

I’ve accepted my life is different now. But I will not accept leaving the fate of our country to radical leftists who want to destroy American values of liberty. 

This is personal for me. 

We must take back our universities and go on the offensive against the woke mobs who control them. 

My friend JP Kirby started a youth organization called Student Rights Inc. They have a strategy to battle woke campus administrators, defend the freedom of speech of students, and promote Constitutional rights at colleges. 

Students Rights Inc. incorporates the Freedom Method strategy to defend student rights on campus. More on that below. But first, here’s how you can help them lead the students who are fighting back on campus. 

I gave JP my word that I would help him
--------
These can be anything from speech codes restricting what students can say and where they can say it. Or it can even be gun policies that prohibit self-defense on campus. Or, lately, it can be medical policies like forced COVID vaccine requirements. 

------ 
Message : 2
 from :
Harmeet Dhillon

CFAL logo
The Center for American Liberty 

,Salah El

 I want you to see this 

Our team put this video together to show what you’ve made possible 
. 
Since I founded the Center for American Liberty, we’ve taken on some of the most important legal battles of our time.

I know you remember because you were there.

When radical politicians and governors like Gavin Newsom were out at fancy dinner parties at The French Laundry, they were shutting down churches and houses of worship….

We made that our problem.

We took these cases to the Supreme Court – and, with your support, we won three times.

This was much bigger than any one congregation, it was much bigger than California, and it was much bigger than Gavin Newsom.

This was about our First Amendment right to freely practice faith. I refused to sit by and allow the government to strip us of our liberties.

You stood with me.

We knew just how much we had to lose if we didn’t act then, and we know how much we have to lose if we don’t act now.

The radical push to force transgenderism on children is as great a threat to America as lockdowns, and that’s why we’ve taken on case after case on this issue.

No matter how old your children or grandchildren are…no matter how well you raised them…no matter how conservative your town is…

Believe me when I say this affects you too.

Because a country that’s willing to sacrifice its youngest and most vulnerable generation for ideology can’t last.

That’s why we’ve taken on so many of these cases, and why I hope you’ll take the time to watch our new video and hear directly from the brave women we are fighting for.

None of this is possible without you.

Sincerely,

Harmeet K. Dhillon
Founder & CEO 
CFAL logo
The Center for American Liberty 

____________________________

تعليقات